Thursday, May 15, 2008

My latest friend

I've been known to have cell phone problems.

Why?

No idea.

Do you think that I am exaggerating?

Since I moved here in January 2001, and got my first Sprint Cell phone on Feb 14th (it was a Valentine's Day 2 for 1 special, so my friend Bobby and I took advantage of it), I've had probably 14 phones. Considering that I've kept each contract for at least two years, that's saying a lot.

Phones just refuse to work around me. I can't help it - that's just the way that it is!

So my current phone is a Samsung SGH 820.

That's my baby on the left.

She has served me well - not too complicated, but she did what I needed her to.

Of late (maybe 12 months or so), I've had issues. Some folks trying to call me have heard a weird ringing tone. Weird in the sense that it is off pitch - and it goes to voicemail. The funny thing is that it never rings for me!

So, today, I decided to change my phone - especially since my contract with AT&T had expired in April, and I was eligible for an upgrade.

With so many options to choose from, I was in a quandary! What to do?

So I went to my local AT&T store and met a really good guy by the name of Calvin. Now, he is a slick salesman - of that I have no doubt - the important thing is - he did exactly what he said that he would, and he took really good care of me. So I know have a new baby!





Much nicer, eh?

I'm still yet to figure out all the nice new things that she does, but she is smaller, lighter, and better than what I had. I'll figure stuff out over the weekend, and then post a full review - including a comparison to my old Samsung.

Now I have to go and figure out how to pair her with my Bluetooth hands free system in the car. Considering how long it took me the first time, I'm not looking forward to it!!

Have a good night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home